Note: Final authority regarding assignments and exams is provided in course syllabus.
- Student is responsible to contact the Registrar's Office in writing if withdrawing from a course. The written notification must be received by the specified date.
- Automatic notifications (confirming course enrollment and access information) are issued to the e-mail address provided on the student's registration form immediately after the Registrar has enrolled the student in the online course.
- Therefore, (a.) verify the e-mail address on your registration form or specifically designate the e-mail address you intend to use to receive system access information and to do online coursework and (b.) contact the Registrar if you have not received your automatic notification by the course start date.
- Student is responsible to submit coursework in accordance with class syllabus/schedule.
- Textbook needs can be met by contacting the Davis College Christian Bookstore: