The Returning Applicant is any applicant who has previously been enrolled at Davis College or Practical Bible College, but who has not been enrolled in the most recent Fall or Spring semester.
- Complete the Application for Returning Student Admission online. Your file will be received by the Student Development, Finance, and Academics Offices for clearance to re-enroll.
- Read, sign and return the Davis College Covenant.
- Submit your official college transcripts from any college or university you have attended since last enrolled at Davis College, if applicable.
- If more than three years since last enrolled, or previously dismissed, you must have your pastor submit a new online Pastor's Recommendation Form.
- Contact our Health Services Office to find out what part of the Medical Forms you will need to update.
- Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA code for Davis College is 015291.
Please have all material mailed directly to:
400 Riverside Drive
Johnson City, NY 13790