Dr. Blanc serves as Davis College’s Fulbright Scholar Campus Representative.
- PhD, University of Wales Trinity Saint David (Lampeter, Wales UK)
- DD, Mt. Zion Baptist College (Nidumolu, India)
- DRE, International Seminary (Plymouth, FL)
- MA, Liberty University (Lynchburg, VA)
- MRE, Trinity Theological Seminary (Newburg, IN)
- BA, Criswell College (Dallas, TX)
- Adjunct Instructor, Fulton-Montgomery Community College, Johnstown, NY 2005-2020
- Dr. Blanc is a full member of the Evangelical Theological Society. He has presented numerous academic papers at both national and regional meetings of the Society since 2002.
- He has served pastorates in Texas, Indiana, North Carolina, and New York.
- Dr. Blanc co-founded Laborers Together (1992) to assist national pastors through evangelism and theological education.
- He co-founded and serves as Vice-President of the Ichthys Foundation (2002), a Poland-based Christian publishing house.
- Dr. Blanc has partnered with indigenous Christian ministries for more than 25 years in locations such as Central America, the Caribbean, Eastern and Western Europe, Africa, and India.
- He recently co-founded The Foothills Christian Life Center in Johnstown, NY (2013) as an outreach ministry to the residents of Fulton County.
- Dr. Blanc is married to Sally (1980). Together they have 6 children and 4 grandchildren.