ADULT LEARNER TEACHING SITES
Davis College partners with churches, Christian schools, and various groups to offer courses at several teaching site locations. These teaching site locations make college level courses more affordable and accessible than ever. Students enrolled at teaching sites have the option to audit the course (for no credit), as a non-degree seeking student, or as a degree seeking student.
These students are pursuing a certificate, Associate’s, or Bachelor’s Degree. Students must complete the full admissions process and be accepted into a program.
These students are taking a course for credit but not pursuing a degree or certificate. Students can decide if college is the right fit and then apply to pursue a program. Limit of 4 courses at this status.
These students are not pursuing a degree or certificate but want to benefit from attending a class. These students do not complete coursework.
TEACHING SITE LOCATIONS
CORNERSTONE BIBLE CHURCH
324 Jayne Blvd.
Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776
FRENCH SPEAKING BAPTIST CHURCH - BROOKLYN
209 Clermont Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11205
METRO NEW YORK BAPTIST ASSOCIATION
236 West 72nd St
New York, NY 10033
PRIMERA IGLESIA BAUTISTA OF MANHATTAN
96 Wadsworth Ave
New York, NY 10033
HOW TO APPLY
All adult learner students will have to:
- Complete the teaching site application form to apply as a degree seeking, non-degree seeking, or auditing student.
- Send official high school transcript. Students who completed high school outside the United States must submit a notarized English translation of their official high school transcript, or an equivalency report from an approved evaluation service.
- Send all official college transcript(s). Students who completed college outside the United States must have their college transcripts evaluated by an approved credential evaluation service.
- If you are applying to a degree program, upon completing the paperwork above, you will receive an acceptance letter from the Admissions Office.
- Submit required up to date immunization records if enrolling in 6 or more credits per semester (This can be completed before receiving acceptance letter).
- Complete the registration form to register for classes. Registration forms will not be processed if students have not completed the necessary paperwork above.
courses offered this semester at my teaching site
ADULT LEARNER TEACHING SITE COURSE SCHEDULE SPRING TERM 2023
|Spring A Term Course
|Spring B Term Course
|French Speaking Baptist Church 211 Clermont Ave Brooklyn, NY 11205
|BIBL4111 - General Epistles
|ORGL2011 - Biblical Concepts of leadership
|Primera Iglesia Bautista Hispana de Manhattan 96 Wadsworth Ave. New York, NY 10033
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, students may switch from audit to pursing college credit. Students pursuing a degree must complete the admissions process prior to pursuing a degree. No courses taken at an audit status will count as fulfilling a course requirement in any degree or certificate programs.
No, all teaching site students must take at least one course at the main campus of Davis College in Johnson City, NY. Students at some teaching site locations may be limited to taking only half of a degree program at their teaching site location.
Students may pursue the Bible Certificate, the Associate’s degree, or the Bachelor’s degree with a Christian Ministries concentration. More program and degree information can be found at our academic programs page.
Yes, teaching site students are welcome to also take courses through Davis Online Learning or at the main campus in Pottersville, NY.
Students who are pursuing a certificate or degree are eligible to apply for federal and state financial aid. More information about applying for financial aid can be found on our financial aid page.
Payment is expected at the time of registration. Checks and money orders should be made payable to Davis College and can be mailed to:
Attn: Business Office
P.O. Box 601
Bible School Park, NY 13737
Students with unique financial situations should contact the Davis College Business Office directly for specific payment details (529 payments, international students, etc.): (607) 729-1581 x.338, email@example.com
Registration forms cannot be changed after submission. Please see the FAQ above for information about adding and dropping classes.
A drop/withdrawal form must be received by the end of each week. Check out our financial aid policies page for more info on refunds.