GRADUATION REQUIREMENT DEADLINES
Students qualify for participation in August commencement if they have completed their degree requirements in December of the previous calendar year, or will complete them in May of the current year. Failure to complete all graduation requirements by posted deadlines may delay their graduation.
- Full payment of student account- Log in here to view your billing statement.
- Payment of graduation fee- Included on your billing statment the semester of graduation. Non-refundable after the first week of February.
- Contact the Business Office with any questions.
STUDENT MINISTRIES / CHRISTIAN SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
- Completion of ALL academic (course and credit hours) requirements with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.00.
- Additional paperwork and/or counseling required in the event of not successfully completing course requirements
Diplomas will not be issued until all responsibilities have been fully satisfied.