JUMP START COLLEGE
Get a jump start on college while you’re still in high school. Davis offers dual enrollment credits for high school juniors and seniors – students can complete college courses and save money while meeting high school graduation requirements.
The dual enrollment program gave me just what I needed to jump-start my college education. The experience of taking on-campus courses helped me confidently make the transition from high-school to college. I love that I’m ahead in my classes and able to graduate early or finish my degree at a more relaxed pace.
~ Marita Former Dual Enrollment Student
Courses taken are valid toward high school graduation, and at the same time, for use at Davis College or transfer to the college of your choice.
At Davis, we make your educational goals a reality through student-friendly options. Students can take courses on campus, online, or at our high school teaching sites.
High school students can take dual credit courses at a low rate of only $110 per credit hour. High school students at dual enrollment teaching site locations pay an even lower rate of $85 per credit. These special rates are significantly reduced from the regular rate. Parents save money on college education. Students are prepared for college success.
QUALITY IN MIND
Courses are taught by qualified faculty from a biblical worldview
Ease the transition into college and get started as a dual enrollment student at Davis College today!
- Students planning to enroll in dual enrollment courses at Davis College’s main campus or online can explore our course offerings here. Students planning to enroll in dual enrollment courses at their high school teaching site should contact their high school for information about courses being offered.
- First-time dual enrollment students: Complete the Application to initiate your registration process.
- Complete the online registration form with personalized help from your admissions counselor or high school guidance counselor.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Payment is expected at the time of registration. Checks and money orders should be made payable to Davis College and can be mailed to:
Attn: Business Office
P.O. Box 601
Bible School Park, NY 13737
Students with unique financial situations should contact Davis College directly for specific payment details (529 payments, international students, etc.): (607) 729-1581 x.338, email@example.com
Registration forms cannot be changed after submission. Please see the FAQ above for information about adding and dropping classes.
Review the chart below for refund amounts for dropped/withdrawn courses. A drop/withdrawal form must be received by the end of each week for the following refunds:
|Semester Breakdown||Refund Amount|
|Week 5 or later||0%|
|Online & 8 week terms|
|Before the course begins||100%|
|Week 3 or later||0%|
Maryland students click here for the Refund Policy for Maryland residents.
HIGH SCHOOL DUAL ENROLLMENT RESTRICTIONS
High school sophomores, juniors and seniors may take selected courses at Davis prior to high school graduation under the following conditions:
- The student must maintain satisfactory grades in both high school and Davis courses to continue enrollment at Davis College.
- Only approved courses may be taken.
- Additional forms may need to be completed by the student and the student’s high school guidance department.
- Immunization records showing proof of immunity to Measles, Mumps & Rubella (MMR) are required from students taking 6 or more credit hours.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the student may request, in writing, that an official transcript be sent to his/her high school.
- If a student wishes to enroll in more than 9 credit hours, approval must be obtained from both the Admissions Office and the Registrar’s Office.
- After high school graduation, Dual Enrollment students must complete the normal application